Passive PoE Adapter Injector + Splitter Cat5 Cable Kit
PoE Passive Power Over Ethernet Adapter injector/splitter Kit
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) is a technology used to safely pass electrical power, along with data, over Ethernet cabling.
- Passive power over Ethernet set is applicable for wide range of network products such as Access Points, Routers, IP cameras, modems, switches, embedded computers or other network devices.
- Passive power over Ethernet set is compatible with most devices available on the market such as D-Link, Linksys, Airlive, Senao,Wline, Micronet, Edimax etc
- Passive PoE’s range is normally form 30-40 meters/100-130ft (the real distance depends on the power supply, type of cable and powered device)
- Male Power connector is 5.5mm (outer diameter) x 2.1mm (inner diameter).
How to use:
- It is very simple to connect a passive PoE. On the lower part, we connect the Ethernet RJ connector of passive PoE to the PC, Hub or Switch and connect the power adapter to the power socket.
- On the opposite end (RJ socket) we connect the Ethernet cable leading to the far end.
- At the far end, we connect the end of the Ethernet cable to the RJ socket and connect the power connectors and the Ethernet to the powered equipment. The equipment is now connected by them.
- 1x INJECTOR
- 1x SPLITTER.